Our Cincinnati United Fall High School Soccer Program (CUHS) is for players looking for an alternative to high school soccer. The goal of the fall program is to provide players with a positive, high-level training and playing environment focused on Individual Development. Players will be surrounded by like-minded teammates with similar abilities and led by our professional staff. We are the longest running Ohio South and Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) supported club program supporting high school eligible players in the fall season--we are entering our 12th consecutive year.
We have developed hundreds of players and helped them reach their goals of playing at a higher level either for their high school or club in the following season.
We want to do the same for you!
Fall Program Structure
- Open to all high school players regardless of club or school affiliation
- Will run from early-August through late-October
- Training: 2-3 90 min sessions per week
- Members will play and train in official club training gear (minimal cost)
- Will form mixed age teams comprised of high school freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Friendly games will be scheduled against local high school and club programs
- Senior recognition for players in their final fall high school season
Playing with CUHS during the fall means that you cannot play with your high school team. Playing with your high school team means that you cannot participate in CUHS activities during the fall. This is not club policy, but rather a rule of the OHSAA.
We will have a U15-U18 Fall Team in 2021.
Advance online registration is strongly recommended, and will allow us to contact you if needed and to plan ahead to provide the best possible experience for all!
For more information contact:
Program Administrator - Harlan Jackson 513.368.0510 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Coach - Ron Brickley - 513.403.9817 - email@example.com
Boys Coach - Teek Phou 513.225.8948 - firstname.lastname@example.org